- The engineer will come to visit your property before you decide to use our cover to do the first inspection.
- You'll decide which cover plan is the most convenient for you.
- We'll send you the details about your requested plan.
- You're all set up, covered and safe from an unexpected expenses.
(1) - Your first annual boiler service will be done after six months of using your cover, we'll keep track of your upcoming boiler services and remind you when it's ready for the next one so you'll never miss it.
(2) - If you are covered for boiler breakdowns, you have all parts and labour included and there is no excess to be paid.
(3) - The Gas Safe engineer will visit your property every 6 months to clean filters inside the boiler, check the boiler pressure and make sure there is enough scale inhibitor inside your central heating system.
(4) - If you have a hot water cylinder with electric element, you are covered as well. Parts and labour included, no excess.
(5) - You are covered for more than just boiler repairs. It also covers the components of your central heating system - zone valves, external pumps, radiator valves, TRVs, underfloor heating, burst pipes and leaks.
(6) - This covers all your internal and external plumbing repairs (leaks, dripping taps, burst pipes, leaks, blockages, toilet repairs, stopcocks, overflows). The cover doesn't include main waste blockages under the ground.
(7) - Experienced plumbing engineer
will visit your property every 6 months to inspect all accessible areas to make sure there is no hidden leak, check the pipework for corrosion or lose suction to prevent the water damage.
(8) - If you have a new installation or project ahead, you can benefit from a discounted hourly rate for customers using our cover. Renovating discount can be applied 4 months after setting up your cover.
Plumbing: £35/hour, heating: £40/hour plus discounted estimates for new bigger projects.